"I don't want to share my inner happiness"

Often times they say you need to be in relationship to share the happy experiences with someone etc ....

Idk , I've never felt that need, I hardly celebrate what I find to be typical achievements anyway, I certainly don't like being watched and cheered on and stuff. I like to keep my happy places private weirdly.


Like that episode on Bojack Horseman when Diane told Mr PB about her dream room , but then when he built it she was mad , because it was better inside her head. I don't want to share the things that make me happy so that another person can attach hopes and expectations of them for me. I like to about things myself. I don't wanna be forced to be excited. Are there those who share these sentiments? - taviSTakahashi



You feel that way NOW, who's to say it won't change a few months, a few years, 10 years from now? It's been in my experience that most "loners" don't actually enjoy being alone (at least for an extended period of time), they rationalize it. For me, having relationships is not about forced excitement or being fake, that's never been my definition or purpose.


It's such an antithetical act when the, "I don't need to socialize" types go to social platforms to find crumbs of those exact connections they say they don't need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diva Moment

Should I stop judging and evaluating everyone I meet?

Dating for INTJs