What makes [an] INTJ fall in love with a woman?

 My boyfriend (21 INTJ) has become more affectionate ever since our deep talk last night. He was extremely surprised by my ability to read people, including himself (I'm an ENFJ). He said something like "damn you really know me, I think I made a really good decision dating you" (we've been dating for 2 months). I'm guessing he was really touched by the fact that someone can finally see through/understand him?

So I'm wondering what are the moments that make INTJ decide "damn this girl is a catch"? - hukunamatataa


I would describe my fiance as a mature, healthy ENFP, take that for what you will. I saw a lot of traits in her that I wanted and admired, mainly how socially adept and fun-loving she was; people genuinely love her and she genuinely loves people. She has sincere interest in learning about others and wanting to help, on a level that I could never see myself having; but she definitely pulled me out of my comfort zone and helped me grow in that regard.


She could call me out on my overt cynicism and would challenge my views, rather than only validate them. It's refreshing to talk to someone who could articulate their differing perspectives well. The torrent of practical optimism, kindness, and generous smiling definitely got me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Diva Moment

Should I stop judging and evaluating everyone I meet?

Dating for INTJs